all about me

Iam Emyri P.Manaig iam 12 years old iam happy about myself bacause when  i have problem my family is always there.I studied at CDLB.I live at Batong Malaki.My hobbies are basketball with my cousin and my brother.I share my blessings to anyone need it.I have family at my back.I love music.And i love to play with my friends and my classmate.I love to watch zombie and horror action movies.I love to eat ice cream and chips.I love to go out with my cousin.When i grow up i want to be FLIGHT ATTENDANT.Sometimes my cousin Maelen Joyce we go tothe SM CALAMBA.Every we christmas me and my cousins we go road trip every where.I save money to earn.My favorite place to go is Baguio and Tagatay in Skyranch.My favorite is McDonals, Ceasar salad.I love StarbucksIwant to go to Ameria and Europe.I dont like insects.I want to bring my family to the japan because they want to there.I want to live a normal life.I want to do a bussiness.Some times we do biking in Tagaytay we bring our bike.We do lots of thing.We go to the church sometimes.I want to go in E.K.
In E.K iwant to at roller coaster.I touch a gun before.I love to plat A.O.V. Sometimes me and my brother are playing basketball.We love to watch a cinema.WE go to the park.I love to eat at Shakeys.
We go to the SM and buy something.We love to go the mall

Mga Komento